Twitist Forums
My facebook keeps sending out a virus to my friends. How can i stop it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook keeps sending out a virus to my friends. How can i stop it? (/thread-72965.html)

My facebook keeps sending out a virus to my friends. How can i stop it? - Sydney - 05-11-2013 09:12 PM

For some reason, my friends on Facebook keep getting a message from me saying something about a video and then asking to click on it. It says "Heyy have you seen this video of me? Its embarrasingTongue" or something like that. How do I get it to stop?

- Love me Today - 05-11-2013 09:13 PM

you probably have to contact facebook

- H K - 05-11-2013 09:17 PM

Change your password to one that is a little harder to break that should stop it.
Is your facebook linked to your email account??... if so disable the link or create a junk email account for it to be linked to.

EDIT... Also change the password on your main emai acct too, sounds like you used a basic password and you have been hacked. Happens to a lot.

- Jafar - 05-11-2013 09:19 PM

only you can stop this you are the chosen one!

- Crazylady - 05-11-2013 09:35 PM

Send an email to ALL of your facebook friends tell them under no circmstances to open these emails, most hve virus's!! I had one sent by my friend the other day to myself and it totally screwed my laptop!!