Twitist Forums
On Twitter People keep sending me some crap that says someone is spreading rumors about me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: On Twitter People keep sending me some crap that says someone is spreading rumors about me? (/thread-72970.html)

On Twitter People keep sending me some crap that says someone is spreading rumors about me? - Fluffy bunny - 05-11-2013 09:34 PM

and when I press the link to it, it makes me log in again and when I do it says there's nothing there. I been also losing followers, someone sent me "shut up" and I didn't send anything to nobody. So I was thinking somehow I was sending them the same thing.
Why exactly are there's being sent to me and how can I stop those messages from being sent to my followers?

- Linda - 05-11-2013 09:48 PM

They got hacked, and you got hacked for logging back in. Change your password because you are now sending people that and that is why.

- Mama Mia - 05-11-2013 09:49 PM

You clicked on spam and now you've been hacked. Now people are getting the same messages from you. You might just need to delete your account and make a new one.