Twitist Forums
Girls NAILS: How does This Sound? Would You Pay For This Pedicure Spa Service? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Girls NAILS: How does This Sound? Would You Pay For This Pedicure Spa Service? (/thread-72978.html)

Girls NAILS: How does This Sound? Would You Pay For This Pedicure Spa Service? - J - 05-11-2013 10:05 PM

If you lived in the area and knew of me, would you pay for my pedicure spa service? im a cute young guy(23) trying to do a creative job since times are tough. and atleast im not waiting for work to come to me lol.. I'm also very good at this and plan to become a Pedicurist so support would be great! Also state your age if you could please Smile

i defo have a foot fetish(haha just being honest) and just love making girls feel pretty and empowered. my foot massages feel so good, and i do a pretty good job on toes. i also have songs on my ipod you can play on radio speakers full of girl power songs like Kelis- I'm Bossy and Beyonce- who run the world(GIRLS, of course!) to play as i file and pedicure your toenails to perfection! And make you feel sexy Smile I can even write cute phrases on your toes like "Queen Bi*ch" with a crown on the Q to make you feel more confident and strong. and will even blow on your toes to make you feel like a pampered diva boss, and shoeshine your high heels if you wear them over Smile

service would be 8-10$ for a good hook... and the service would be a standard Foot soak/bath and a pedicure, topped off with a relaxing 35/40 minute orgasmic foot massage. I have the suppies and all of course. I got everything setup in my room at my place will use as the mini salon.

so what you think, would you add and maybe book me? will advertise through myspace/facebook/twitter and have pics of him and the setup of course, thanks

- Melissa! - 05-11-2013 10:11 PM

sounds like fun haha. i could go for that. (20 yrs)

- Patricia - 05-11-2013 10:19 PM

yes i would!
im in my mid 20's btw Smile