Twitist Forums
I'm really bored. I need some websites to go on. Please Help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: I'm really bored. I need some websites to go on. Please Help? (/thread-73104.html)

I'm really bored. I need some websites to go on. Please Help? - Isabel Kat~ - 05-12-2013 08:58 AM

These days I get really bored on my laptop. I don't go on many websites because I can't seem to find anything I love to go on, and get really excited after something to have some free time to go on a really fun website that I love. I used to always LOVE playing the game "Spineworld". I would always be SO excited to go on it. Until it changed into the game "Migoland" of course. Then it just became BORING and I didn't go on it much anymore. I have also played the game "OurWorld" but that gets boring after a while. I've played Club Penguin, Habbo Hotel, games that people say to go on and much more. I just need to find a website I get HOOKED on and a game I LOVE. All I seem to do these days is check my social media websites and other things like that, and Yahoo Answers and just search up photos. I try YouTube for a while but I can't think of much to watch and/or search up. Today I would just like to ask for your opinion on what websites you would recommend, websites that you get hooked on and love.

Thanks! Big Grin.
Thanks to everyone who answersSmile.

- hippy420 - 05-12-2013 09:06 AM

Boredbutton.com

Every time you hit it, it brings you to a diff site with random stuff. Some are actually pretty good.

- Snake - 05-12-2013 09:12 AM

listverse.com
if you like trivia, art, history, sciences.. they got almost everything

- Ηλίας - 05-12-2013 09:14 AM

9gag.com Lots of funny things!!!!

- simon - 05-12-2013 09:19 AM

Shoo be bored somewhere else

- Brandon - 05-12-2013 09:34 AM

damnlol.com, nowaygirl.com, thechive.com