Twitist Forums
If facebook provide educational support and help, would students do better in school? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If facebook provide educational support and help, would students do better in school? (/thread-73134.html)

If facebook provide educational support and help, would students do better in school? - Jaleiremani - 05-12-2013 11:21 AM

I am writing a persuasive essay for my english class and i wanted something that might grab my class's attention, something common now-a-days that students are addicted to. But then I realize that students are addicted to facebook, so i wanted to do something that relates to education. So, can anyone help me. "If facebook provide educational support and help, would students do better in school?"

- Hairo - 05-12-2013 11:22 AM

Maybe yeah, like if international students talk and have fun, studies might ne a little more fun

- Stephanie - 05-12-2013 11:36 AM

for sure; my math teacher has a page where we can go and ask questions, and if it wasnt there my mark would probably be a fair bit lower. Especially for the 30-1 students