Twitist Forums
is it ok to remove family member off list on facebook who disrespects you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is it ok to remove family member off list on facebook who disrespects you? (/thread-73190.html)

is it ok to remove family member off list on facebook who disrespects you? - Neptune - 05-12-2013 03:52 PM

Is it ok to remove a family member in particular a stepchild from your facebook family list that doesn't have respect for you. I dont want to delete this person as a friend, I just want to remove this person off my family list. Am I too hard, or would I be doing the right thing?

- American Hindu - 05-12-2013 04:00 PM

They won't really care and therefore, will not really matter.

- Wonder - 05-12-2013 04:13 PM

Honestly I don't think anyone would have respect for you for even thinking this. Don't take crap from no one. No matter who they are. Really Facebook? It's a social site to keep in touch with long distance friends and family and have a few fun things along the way and people make a big drama out of it. Grow up!!!!

- Roberto - 05-12-2013 04:22 PM

if u were once close and she finds out, that family member will be even angrier

- Hitomi - 05-12-2013 04:35 PM

Well its only facebook Smile But it may cause more problems, or maybe they won't even care. Good luck!! Big Grin

- Devon - 05-12-2013 04:36 PM

i dont think it should be a issue people have to learn that its just facebook and its not like real life if you get removed from a group its not that they don't want you around its just they don't want you to see there posts so ya its really ok to remove them

- RIcky - 05-12-2013 04:51 PM

absolutely fine.