Twitist Forums
will they also mess up my friends facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: will they also mess up my friends facebook account? (/thread-73222.html)

will they also mess up my friends facebook account? - Profoundidea787 - 05-12-2013 06:07 PM

My friend wants to make a facebook account but, their computer is down at the moment. I would let them make an account on my computer but, a few days ago i got a virus on my facebook account i think it also got hacked. If my friend makes an account on my computer will it also hack their account ?

- S - 05-12-2013 06:16 PM

possibly

- michelle s - 05-12-2013 06:30 PM

what kind of virus was it? Was it just one of those facebook allocations that was posted on your profile and when you clicked it it spread onto your friends profiles? If so then it will not affect your friends account. If it is a bigger virus it may. You can go to facebook applications and delete a lot of junk like quizzes and games that might be the cause of your virus btw. Wink good luckk

- Jomari - 05-12-2013 06:36 PM

Maybe their the one who hacked your account since they're the one using it and it happen after you let them used your computer. Have you seen them making their account?