Twitist Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2, battery drains too quickly now? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2, battery drains too quickly now? (/thread-73415.html)

Samsung Galaxy S2, battery drains too quickly now? - Beth-Anna - 05-27-2013 02:29 PM

I've had this phone since November. I dropped it in December, the screen smashed. It worked fine until a few days ago. I would charge it to 100% (leaving it overnight) then within half an hour it'd be at 50%? I only use Twitter, and Facebook Messenger. My battery used to last all day. Now it wont even last through 6 hours of school. Is it because I use a kindle charger? I only use it because it fits my phone.
Is the battery broke? How can I fix it?

Thanks x
It's also constantly on energy saving mode, and my brightness is all the way down 24/7.

- TheRev666 - 05-27-2013 02:34 PM

Same thing with me. Although mine is in fine condition the battery drains quick. Put energy saving mode on and decrease the screen brightness.

- ItsBender - 05-27-2013 02:36 PM

try to turn brightness down

- Sujay Goswami - 05-27-2013 02:42 PM

You do not have to fix it as it is not broken or any stuff. Just stop using using so much fb and other messengers. Because they make your cell-phone run many scripts and also many so they need a lot of energy for that. The charger is absolutely okay to use. Just use these social stuff less.

More more concern please contact-

sujaygoswami@hotmail.com
sujay.goswami@rocketmail.com