Twitist Forums
Can yall tell if this guy likes me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Can yall tell if this guy likes me? (/thread-73530.html)

Can yall tell if this guy likes me? - ~S0CC3R CH!CK~ - 05-27-2013 03:32 PM

He says hi to me everyday like he practically jumps across the hallway to ask me how I am. He does the whole tap on the shoulder than dissapear act. He stares at me all class period. randomly says my name a million times & says he loves me. He also just favorited my photo on twitter?? HELP

- Arcky - 05-27-2013 03:38 PM

Well this guy sounds weird! But yes i think he does! Text him or facebook message him. Find out where hes at.

- Maka Alburn - 05-27-2013 03:42 PM

Girl I have a guy who does this to me too. He totally likes u and is just really awkward about it. If u don't like the things he is doing then just try to avoid him or tell him to stop. On the other hand if u like him then become friends with him and tell him your feelings cuz I'm almost positive he is in love with you.

- Christie - 05-27-2013 03:45 PM

Hahahaah the twitter part! XD Yes, he likes you. Unfortunately, I have some dude after me like that too. it kinda sucks when you don't like him back.

- elizabeth - 05-27-2013 03:46 PM

i have a guy that does this to me -_- i hate it but i am polite so i just act like his friend. yes it sounds like he does like you

- Samuel - 05-27-2013 03:53 PM

he needs to grow the fuk up and just says what on his mind, we are not 6 years old here.

- Rob - 05-27-2013 03:56 PM

this guy sounds straight up crazy.