Twitist Forums
How can this site be ranked as 5th largest social media netowrking site if we aren't allowed to "chat"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How can this site be ranked as 5th largest social media netowrking site if we aren't allowed to "chat"? (/thread-7354.html)

How can this site be ranked as 5th largest social media netowrking site if we aren't allowed to "chat"? - Amateurshow664 - 10-12-2012 03:05 PM

Since we can't actually chat with other users, as it is a violation of the terms of services, how can this site be considered a social netowrking site? I see it more or less as a huge joke on the intenet. Nothing more. Do you actually use this site as a social netowrking site, and if so.....how do you do that? (I have met a few creepy weirdos on the site but no one normal).

- Student101 - 10-12-2012 03:13 PM

I think that yahoo should allow people to comment on comments, that would go a long way to make this a real discussion forum.

- Gray Fox - 10-12-2012 03:13 PM

You dont see how answering questions is social? cant help you if you dont see it.

- ALLONS-Y - 10-12-2012 03:13 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Yahoo just made that up so they can make themselves look good. I wonder how they can be the 5th largest Social Media Networking site when it has SO many bugs and it is run like crap.

- Top Source - 10-12-2012 03:13 PM

Phhhfffttt....That's just Yahoo-planted public relations hype to try to draw traffic.

This site is a junker.

Yahoo cant keep a CEO more than a year or two, no way they'r gona care abt Answers, etc; they do didly to maintain it, allowing the trolls to drag it down.