Twitist Forums
I am looking for something cleaver to say to someone that was nasty on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I am looking for something cleaver to say to someone that was nasty on Facebook? (/thread-73697.html)

I am looking for something cleaver to say to someone that was nasty on Facebook? - Christina - 07-14-2013 09:05 AM

I am on a page on Facebook that celebrates the "bigger woman" Some photos that I submitted to the page was added and there is one person that decided to say something nasty! Now I do not want to be removed from the page, and I would love to say something to him... What should I say back to him.... This is what he posted....

"Oh I'm sorry... EAT A D**K"
"NASTY"

I know it may not seem that bad, but I don't like what he said.... Please Help!

- Rift - 07-14-2013 09:06 AM

I didn't realise you liked eating dick! Have fun in your new dick eating vocation!
Or
I think you missed out the words "I can" there. I'm sure it was meant to say: "I can EAT A D**K", sorry to bring this up.

I swear this will annoy him, or start some kind of stupid argument like usual.

- Joanne - 07-14-2013 09:10 AM

I wouldn't rise to it! Unfortunately there are nasty people like that out there, but it is probably just a troll, set out to target people online!
You should be proud of who you are and how you look-don't worry about it! A petty Facebook comment isn't worth getting upset over! Smile

- Jenny - 07-14-2013 09:19 AM

I would say"bitch maybe if you had one I would but it looks like you don't have balls either if you are sitting behind a computer screen like a pansy ass and writing rude comments for no reason"

- Daniel - 07-14-2013 09:34 AM

i Wouldint Say Anything Back I Would Just Ignore Him