Twitist Forums
Looking for a company with Affordable Social Media Services? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Looking for a company with Affordable Social Media Services? (/thread-7380.html)

Looking for a company with Affordable Social Media Services? - Tejus - 10-12-2012 03:37 PM

looking for Social media services were I can get all services related to social media.

- Stacy - 10-12-2012 03:45 PM

My company had hired Shefali Nagdev for Social media services (quarterly package). You can try it out . Hope you too will be benefited.

- Priya - 10-12-2012 03:45 PM

There are many companies/freelancers which offer full SMO packages- which include full online promotion like directory/article/video/PR/Social-bookmarking/podcast Submissions.Search Google.

- MayhemUK - 10-12-2012 03:45 PM

If you have reasonably deep pockets, ask my guys at Receptional.

If - however - you are asking on a budget, I recommend starting at Netvibes.com, which let's you set up, see and interact with our social media campaign all from one screen - you will be able to see what's happening on all the feeds, Twitter, Facebook, and pretty weel all other social media sites. You simply plug in the systems you plan to engage with and off you go. I think that's probably free. It's the time that costs...