Twitist Forums
Want to know about Facebook friend, who disappeared from my friend list.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Want to know about Facebook friend, who disappeared from my friend list.? (/thread-74097.html)

Want to know about Facebook friend, who disappeared from my friend list.? - Anureeta - 07-16-2013 12:53 PM

1 of my Facebook friend disappeared from my friend list. when I went through his profile., only a bit portion was open for me. there is no friend / add friend option in it. Only ' message ' option is available. what does it means.?

- para - 07-16-2013 01:05 PM

He 'unfriended' you, either by mistake or just because he was cleaning up his profile.

- Deepa - 07-16-2013 01:11 PM

he removed you from the friend list . he can also block you .

- Abhishek - 07-16-2013 01:14 PM

b coz he had blocked you

- Avinash - 07-16-2013 01:18 PM

Well, if he has made his profile like that, it would mean that he has blocked friend requests from unknown people... but has left ways to communicate... You can ask him to send you a friend request instead... Smile but i think he wont do that because he must have unfriended you for some reason... There is no way as such to know more about him... Smile If you know him personally, go ahead and talk... may be some misunderstanding... Smile

Hope this helps...

Mail me at naughtyavi_18@yahoo.com for any further concerns... Smile

Regards,
Avinash