Twitist Forums
Random girl on facebook added me and flirted on chat. What should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Random girl on facebook added me and flirted on chat. What should I do? (/thread-74120.html)

Random girl on facebook added me and flirted on chat. What should I do? - Anonomyous - 07-16-2013 04:12 PM

Ok so there's this girl I don't know, and she randomly just added me on Facebook. She was quick 2 talk and asked me if I was a half full glass or a half empty, and asked me 2 give her my #. I did, and she said she was gonna send me some pics. What should I do? I feel like it's some bad person trying to track me down or something... but then again, it could just be a chick... but she could be a guy, or an ugly chick, idk, I'm pretty scared. What should I do? I dont want any1 2 no of this, so i ask u guys.

- Rouxie - 07-16-2013 04:22 PM

Facebook's instructions and policy Says DON'T share any pics or information with any random stranger
you don't know who is this person or why she wants you ?
it may be a hack or something worse so don't take the risk protect yourself and your information
have a great life Smile

- abraXus - 07-16-2013 04:38 PM

it's probably a dude, dude

girls dont do that, spammers do

dont fall for their tricks

- armonymind - 07-16-2013 04:43 PM

Make sure she's real. Call her, use a webcam or ask her out for a coffee or a date in a public place. Do not give her more info about you if you're not sure she's who she says she is. If you have enemies then be aware.

- ThatOneGirl - 07-16-2013 04:58 PM

Wait, so why did you give a girl, that you're not even sure if she/he is really a girl, your number? Good luck my man.