Twitist Forums
Need to make a facebook post seem like it was written in 2006? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Need to make a facebook post seem like it was written in 2006? (/thread-74125.html)

Need to make a facebook post seem like it was written in 2006? - Hannah - 07-16-2013 04:24 PM

Back in 2006, I sent my cousin a happy birthday facebook post, we screenshot it and promised that we'd keep it forever, like a normal person, I forgot about the post straight away and now years later, she needs it for this family home movie, I obviously do not still have a screen shot of the status post from 2006! So does anybody know if its even possible to recreate a post and then change the date from 2013 to 2006?? HELP

- Rahul - 07-16-2013 04:30 PM

I dont think thats possible unless you have quick word with Zukerberg himself.

But if its an image your cousin wants, they you can very well type the status in facebook , take a screen shot and then use Photoshop or some picture editing tool to change the date and zap it to him/her. She wont even notice.

Hope that helps

- EpicDude - 07-16-2013 04:33 PM

Post it to facebook, and using Google Chrome, right click the date, Inspect Element and change it to 2006, and there we go Big Grin

Hope this helped.