Twitist Forums
I need to get into my old Facebook. Explanation in the details.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I need to get into my old Facebook. Explanation in the details.? (/thread-74126.html)

I need to get into my old Facebook. Explanation in the details.? - Foolishjeans342 - 07-16-2013 04:44 PM

I made my new Facebook and email around 2 years ago because I the old email I used for my Facebook was childish and I didn't want it anymore and didnt think I could change it so I just made a whole new Facebook and email. I never deactivated the account just stopped getting on it. Now, there is stuff going on with my dad and I and its kinda bad. I have old messages on the Facebook I stopped using of conversations with my dad that he's trying to deny we ever had and everything that was said in them. I need them for proof. I don't remember any passwords but I have a feeling they were very long. I got my email. I know there's a way around everything and I wanna know if anyone knows a way I can get in there.

- abraXus - 07-16-2013 04:51 PM

you have to still have access to your email account, but you can just use the "forgot password" feature on the login page to reset the password