Twitist Forums
my boyfriend left his facebook open how can i get his password? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: my boyfriend left his facebook open how can i get his password? (/thread-74172.html)

my boyfriend left his facebook open how can i get his password? - Kendall =] - 07-16-2013 10:26 PM

He's friends with a girl that has crossed the lines before and they recently became friends again. He left his facebook open on my iphone and I seen messages between them that are inappropriate since we have been dating. All of the messages won't load and I want to confront him about this so I need to login to his account on my computer. is there a way I can get his password through his open account without him knowing yet?

- Justin - 07-16-2013 10:29 PM

So to get at him for being deceitful , you are going to be shifty? You two deserve each other.

- Asa - 07-16-2013 10:45 PM

its not possible to get the password from an open account. Its more secure than that.

- Sabine - 07-16-2013 11:00 PM

i don't think you can do that. the best way is to talk to your bf...

- Jarry - 07-16-2013 11:17 PM

Simple ask him about his password Smile

- Micheal - 07-16-2013 11:31 PM

Well i think it is not possible to get the password of the open account because technology makes every thing very secure.