Twitist Forums
Are the people who show at the top of a friends list the ones that are in the most contact with that person? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Are the people who show at the top of a friends list the ones that are in the most contact with that person? (/thread-74257.html)

Are the people who show at the top of a friends list the ones that are in the most contact with that person? - Candy - 07-17-2013 11:06 AM

Why do certain people always appear at the beginning of my friends facebook? Sometimes in different order or not there at all.Does it mean they are the people who are or have been the most active on their facebook page and messenging?

- Karissa - 07-17-2013 11:07 AM

For mine it's who I keep in touch with the most Smile

- James - 07-17-2013 11:10 AM

I have it there about this monkey who dies a age of 80 so he was in tarzan movies so someone who have taken it because when I press it it does not come about this monkey because it said it has no files there

- Angeleyes - 07-17-2013 11:23 AM

yes these ar the people who you have interacted with the most.

- Terence - 07-17-2013 11:27 AM

The people see in the top of the list when you go to your friends facebook are athe mutual friends.

Facebook friends shows on your timeline are the most you have interacted on Facebook.