Twitist Forums
How do I start my facebook chat and sound awesome while doing it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I start my facebook chat and sound awesome while doing it? (/thread-74677.html)

How do I start my facebook chat and sound awesome while doing it? - Cheese - 07-20-2013 12:02 AM

There is a girl I like who is one of my facebook friends and I want to say something in the chat to start it off and I want it to sound awesome and feel like a boss and a sir.

- Connor - 07-20-2013 12:06 AM

Ask her if she wants to play tiddlywinks. That will make you sound like a sir. Then tell her shes your girlfriend now, that will make you feel like a boss.

- Joshua - 07-20-2013 12:07 AM

Leaving a positive impression on any girl you chat with can easily be achieved by merely being yourself. Braggers, bores and those touting a superior attitude are quickly recognized and a turn-off. Be polite, keep the conversation light, have a sense of humor and be honest. Keep the discussion away from sexual innuendo or other girls. Make a good impression and she will return for another chat.