Twitist Forums
Accidently liked a comment of my crush from two years ago? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Accidently liked a comment of my crush from two years ago? (/thread-74863.html)

Accidently liked a comment of my crush from two years ago? - Christopher alex Pierce - 07-21-2013 02:14 AM

I wastn't even stalking her though! I was stalking a friend and I was on the new iPhone's mobile version and accidently liked her comment on his photo. I quickly unliked it after a second or two. It says she was active an hour ago but she was online. What will the notifcations say on her iPod touch? Will she it? I know this sounds like I'm making a big deal with it and I honestly wouldn't care if it was somebody else's but it's her comment...

- Douglas - 07-21-2013 02:24 AM

If you unliked it before she saw the notification then the notification would disappear without her ever knowing.

- Tyme - 07-21-2013 02:34 AM

It won't appear if you unlike it. Even if it showed in their notification, when they check the post they won't see your name so they'll think it's a glitch. I've accidently added many people on the facebook app for the iPhone back when you couldn't undo friend requests on mobile lol.