Twitist Forums
this is so annoying help me !? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: this is so annoying help me !? (/thread-74891.html)

this is so annoying help me !? - nadia - 07-21-2013 06:24 AM

so there's this son of a bitch guy that took advantage of me last summer he got me to send him some "bad " pics of me nothing too bad but still and i don't know how i fell for it i hate myself for it i feel stupid but i also hate this motherfucking guts !! i wanna kill him he tricked me into thinking that he loved me but after i got back to my senses i realized he was just being a jerk !! i cant go a day without thinking i wanna kill him !! and everyday i hate myself for what i did ! i don't know how to forget about it I'm always scared like that the pics are gonna pop up when i least expect it and ruin my life " keep in mind that i live in a country where your reputation is everything !! and i'm a really responsible person but this one slip up could ruin my life !! i was a kid ok !??!? but no one here will get that and n one will give me a break !! and i wanna make sure the pics are deleted but i cant :/// " someone give me an answer how the hell can i forget about this ?? and make sure the pics are deleted ??? and forgive myself !?! and try cover this up if something did get out ! !?

- Maribel - 07-21-2013 06:38 AM

KILL THAT SON OF A B**** no man should do that to a woman i for real tho find him and beat the sh** out of him he probably deserves it

- Sohail Sayed - 07-21-2013 06:46 AM

There are two ways don't give a f#€k or be friends whit him again and get close to those photos seek out information from him like babe where are those photo you took of me and then when you get a chance destroy the evidence

- Seven - 07-21-2013 06:59 AM

I don't know much about this but I think you could register those photos as yours, and if he shares them, it'll be considered copyright (you can report it to the website or authorities I think) and they'll be deleted...
In my opinion, you should just forget that... Have some fun to distract yourself from that.