Twitist Forums
How to make a girl like you on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to make a girl like you on facebook? (/thread-75044.html)

How to make a girl like you on facebook? - Martin - 07-22-2013 04:40 AM

Ok so I really like this girl and she's in my class and she's my best friend if any one asks her if she likes me she would say not more than a friend and do you think I still have a chance and yeh how can I talk to her on facebook should I just start the convo with heyy what's up or heyy and another thing is what are things to make a girl answer cuz once I'm like heyy ahh jus done my hw and I'm talking to the prettiest girl I know and she answered and we talked which never really happened so I need more like those and should I talk to her eveyr 2-3 days on facebook and in school like what kind of questions can I ask her cuz I know a lot about her so asking about her would make no sense. So can you answer all my questions please I rrally llikee her
thanks k ? but how do I start the convo then what to use if heyy and whats up are childish

- abraXus - 07-22-2013 04:41 AM

the same way you get her to like you in real life - talk to her about things you have in common

and dont say things like "hey" and "whats up" - that's what little kids do and no conversation will ever happen with her if she isnt already interested in dating you

crap in... crap out

- Khadija - 07-22-2013 04:57 AM

you should send her a message with a little happy face ( not a heart or else she will know you are only doing that so she likes you) . you should complement her maybe say " I really like your shirt and walk away ( don't stand there waiting for her to say thanks). Don't act shy. Ask questions and if she ever text you, don't reply like 1 hour later, answer right away. Good Luck Big Grin I HOPE WHAT I AM SAYING WORKS.