Twitist Forums
What if you were poked on facebook by a possible lesbian? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What if you were poked on facebook by a possible lesbian? (/thread-75266.html)

What if you were poked on facebook by a possible lesbian? - Molly - 07-23-2013 08:46 AM

What should I do? This woman added me on facebook and her profile pic is of two women kissing. She poked me. Should I poke her back?

- jamie - 07-23-2013 08:47 AM

NO DONT DO IT, IT IS A CURSE, A WISE MAN ONCE SAID " NEVER POKE A LESBIAN BACK ON FACEBOOK " IF YOU POKE HER MILLIONS OF LESBIANS FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL COME AND SWARM YOU UNTIL YOU TURN LESBIANS AND UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK PICTURE TO YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL AND IT IS A TERRIBLE WAY TO GO SO JUST BLOCK HER BEFORE IT BECOMES VITAL, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT, DO IT FOR ME, DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY BUT DONT DO IT FOR THE LESBIANS

- Brandon N - 07-23-2013 09:03 AM

First, it's not the lesbianism part that should concern you. If you don't know someone, and feel uneasy about it, never accept a request. It's very possible it's a bot, or it's a person who is looking for some sort of sexual partner thing. Just delete it. Forget it. Don't worry about it.

- SmallTownGirl - 07-23-2013 09:07 AM

Poke her back.. Ignore it.. It doesn't matter. I don't know why you're freaking out so much about it.

- Naveen - 07-23-2013 09:23 AM

Well, Its your wish. Do whatever you think is good. Don't Depend on others point.

- Arus Chandran - 07-23-2013 09:36 AM

I say, u try to find out who she really is, catch her, undress her, turn her around and poke her with ur manhood...
If she pokes you again in fb , understand that she is not a lesbian... ;-)