Twitist Forums
Is posting on facebook every 10 minutes under doing it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is posting on facebook every 10 minutes under doing it? (/thread-75836.html)

Is posting on facebook every 10 minutes under doing it? - shortLover050 - 07-26-2013 10:26 AM

Whenever I am on facebook I always post a lot of statuses about my relationships and stuff about every 5-10 minutes...I usually get about 3 likes which is a lot....should I post more and give the people what they want??? Or hold back??? I have friends that post every 2-3 minutes and they get about 5 likes and I want to be like them some day!!!! <333333333333

- Sarah - 07-26-2013 10:41 AM

Oh that is so annoying. Do you really have nothing better to do?

- Soren K - 07-26-2013 10:58 AM

You should go for it and forget about the Real World!

- ashley - 07-26-2013 11:04 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you being serious right now? sorry but this is too funny. Sweetie, you probably don't get a lot of like because you post a lot; I never post any statuses, I only change my profile picture like once every 6 months and I get like 200 likes, see the difference? and add more friends so you can get more likes.

- Jason - 07-26-2013 11:21 AM

3 likes isn't a lot.. Neither is 5 likes, 12 likes isn't a lot either on Facebook. During this time , no one uses Facebook a lot unless you're like in your 20 or older. Teens are now using instagram and twitter. I think you might be new to facebook too, because there's a list of what Facebook users hate about statuses. One is a girl who post about her relationship everytime. And those people who liked it probably could care less, some people just like statutes to be nice.