Twitist Forums
Why do girls refuse to add me on Facebook but I did talk to her at school? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do girls refuse to add me on Facebook but I did talk to her at school? (/thread-75931.html)

Why do girls refuse to add me on Facebook but I did talk to her at school? - Wayne - 07-26-2013 11:28 PM

- Paladin - 07-26-2013 11:35 PM

most people have gotten tired of "friending" every casual acquaintance they have

- Nisha - 07-26-2013 11:42 PM

maybe she is just shy.give her time to know more about you.because facebook is a very peronality page with also family like "friends"

- tirsden - 07-26-2013 11:55 PM

I'm 35 and I have 12 Facebook friends. I only add people who I trust enough to give my cell phone number because I have it listed in my friends-only info.

I'm not a friend collector so it could be the girl(s) you talk to isn't either. Or, it may be a less-than-subtle hint that she doesn't actually like you. Or maybe she doesn't check her friend requests, even if she uses Facebook a lot. Hard to tell... just remember, social media isn't the end-all be-all of humanity's reason to exist. In fact, it's very insignificant in the grand scope of things.