Twitist Forums
I am too much facebook addicted. And thinks facebook friends are true friend but they cheat. What to do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I am too much facebook addicted. And thinks facebook friends are true friend but they cheat. What to do? (/thread-75935.html)

I am too much facebook addicted. And thinks facebook friends are true friend but they cheat. What to do? - Ramen - 07-26-2013 11:44 PM

I can't live without facebook. I am too much sharing guy. I have tried to do something so that I can do my job done instead of facebooking whole day. I can not get rid from the seduction. When I met new friend, I share everything to her. My weakness, my strong points and it seemed to me that she will be my best friend or my wife some day. But after that they start avoiding me. I don't know why. Where is my fault? How to use less facebook? what to do? please help.

- Uzair - 07-26-2013 11:57 PM

I deactivated my profile yesterday. Its all about decision. There should be some anti facebook pills around in medical stores. Just kiddin. Just dont log in your profile for a few days and then weeks and you will automatically forget about it. I was also like you a little while ago. But now im facebook free.

- Arunit - 07-27-2013 12:05 AM

wtf dude? so u r a kind of guy who just tells every girl what his weakness is? it sounds like a looser... Sharing is good but how can u share ur personal things with relatively unknown friends... and dont think every girl u meet is ur best friend or to b wife, that is tooooo weird and indicates an unhealthy mind... u need it see a psychiatrist... fb is a virtual crap where lazies play games, some people trolls, normal guys share a little and weird persons like u proposes every girl.... get rid of dude, try to make frndshp with a real person, not with a person u havnt seen...

- Zorro - 07-27-2013 12:12 AM

array yaar! when you know your fb friends are cheating you, then whats the reason for using fb. you are sharing guy, you can share something personally. i don't have that stupid account. i think its time waste. meeting someone personally is far more satisfactory than on screen. if you meet someone personally you talk face to face, you create a new chemistry between yourself, you know about that person better, the person know about you better, cuz you can see in his/her eyes the feelings(love/lie etc). it also increases your social skills, and fb is inverse, you loose the confident in talking face to face.
im just 17 so i dont know about she-friends(sorry, but i answered your first question).
hope you will get rid of your problem soon. be confident,controlled. best of luck.
(you know i feel good to advice people not to use fb, cuz i hate it)sorry for poor grammar. if any,