Twitist Forums
Why Facebook can't stop sending me a block for sending friend requests? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why Facebook can't stop sending me a block for sending friend requests? (/thread-75950.html)

Why Facebook can't stop sending me a block for sending friend requests? - Jance - 07-27-2013 02:16 AM

Facebook is blocking me for sending friend requests to people I don't know but I have with them so many mutual friends and I know the people who I am sending friend requests. How Facebook can stop blocking me for sending friend requests? This is repeating for 5 times.

- abraXus - 07-27-2013 02:26 AM

this happens when you send a request to someone, and they click on "i dont know this person" - then you are automatically reported to facebook

there is no way around it - and it doesnt matter how many mutual friends you have with the person

- SARUK - 07-27-2013 02:27 AM

If you really know the person then its not your fault its facebook fault.
But now a days facebook is filled up with a huge numbers of fake account so it will be fatal in advertisement network
because facebook is the free media where anyone can advertise their product or spreads their thoughts with a large number of people
So it is required to block so many friend request sending
But i will suggest you send friend requests and wait when they accept after accepting send requests again,,
in this way you will not be blocked
GOOD BLESS YOU
have a nice day
good luck