Twitist Forums
My facebook wont let my relationship updates show up on my timeline!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook wont let my relationship updates show up on my timeline!? (/thread-75966.html)

My facebook wont let my relationship updates show up on my timeline!? - Lateisha - 07-27-2013 04:41 AM

Hi, so im having trouble with my facebook.
When it use to be facebook wall, i set it so that people couldn't see my relationship status updates.
Anyway now that it's a timeline, i've decided that i want it to be able to be visable on my time line, and i want it to make that status update saying like, ......is now single or what ever....
I went to change my relationship status back to single the other day, but a little blue box came up just above the scroll down box in the settings where u change it saying that it won't appear in my news feed, but i want it to! and my privacy setting is set to public, and i feel like i've tried everything to get it to become visible on my newsfeed but it just wont let me!
please help!

- Leaf - 07-27-2013 04:42 AM

Don't stress over it. The world doesn't need to know everything about your personal life.

- withaC - 07-27-2013 04:47 AM

Lateisha,

You are correct and are not alone, I did a FB "single status" test and >> "This will not appear in News Feed".