Twitist Forums
Self conscious on facebook? :(? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Self conscious on facebook? :(? (/thread-76367.html)

Self conscious on facebook? :(? - xpoisonedbeauty - 07-29-2013 10:22 AM

I may not be the prettiest girl in the school but i try my hardest, and now I have Facebook, its made me feel really self conscious... Like at home I wear make-up, and dress nicely, ect. And when I post a picture of me wearing make-up im scared that the 'Pretty' girls will laugh and go like ''Oh how come you look prettier on Facebook!'' I have changed my profile picture to an O.k one... But when I walk around school and see my Facebook Friends I can't help but look the other way, I really need your help ;'(

- Joseph - 07-29-2013 10:37 AM

Just be yourself who cares what others think

- W. - 07-29-2013 10:45 AM

You must realize a lot of people post stuff on Facebook that is fake! It's people trying desperately hard to make others thing tey live a fantastic life, do fun things, eat great food, and do the whole picture thing. I have come across many of these people who live a far different reality. Facebook is BAD in this way, as it gives some people a false self of self-consciousness. Don't let a silly website get to you because you're way better than you think, and the people behind the pics and camera WHO TRY SO HARD, are trying hard for a reason - they dont go tit...

- Angeleyes - 07-29-2013 10:46 AM

Never worry about what others think, you are beautiful in your own way, don't be intimidated by others. Upload nice pictures and have confidence.

- Mike - 07-29-2013 10:52 AM

Your life your rule..........dats it !!