Twitist Forums
I need to redeem my facebook account I got trough a mobile device & I want help in creating one through yahoo.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I need to redeem my facebook account I got trough a mobile device & I want help in creating one through yahoo.? (/thread-76475.html)

I need to redeem my facebook account I got trough a mobile device & I want help in creating one through yahoo.? - Thozama - 07-30-2013 12:03 AM

I had a facebook account through a sever that I assume has stop supporting my internet service and now I cannot get to facebook and people cannot reach me. Now I wanted to redeem it or open a new facebook account yahoo being the sever, now I was hoping yahoo will help me in that regard. I did try to access it through my mobile device and they told my account is still intact but I could get through. Will yahoo please help me and what do I need to do on my part in resolving this challenge.

- Clairecross Broad - 07-30-2013 12:15 AM

you can

- Abhishek - 07-30-2013 12:24 AM

u can

- Sai Bhaskar - 07-30-2013 12:39 AM

yes you can

- Daniel - 07-30-2013 12:51 AM

You Can Not Do This on Yahoo Not Possible if you Want to Create a New Facebook Account or Access your Facebook Account you Need to Be on Facebook.com