Twitist Forums
I made a facebook account seconds ago and I automatically got 20 friend requests from people I don't know.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I made a facebook account seconds ago and I automatically got 20 friend requests from people I don't know.? (/thread-76724.html)

I made a facebook account seconds ago and I automatically got 20 friend requests from people I don't know.? - Skylar - 07-31-2013 11:59 AM

My name is Skylar Wilson, and before I was even done confirming my account I got 20 friend requests from random people (mostly black and indian) and there's no information on their accounts except gender and a few pictures. This is really weird what should I do?

- Screwed Up Mexican - 07-31-2013 12:06 PM

Accept them. They could be friendly. By the way you should at least accept my friend request

- Pretty - 07-31-2013 12:15 PM

Dont except them they are probably viruses or people trying to hack you.

- ashley - 07-31-2013 12:17 PM

Only accept the people you know!

- Angeleyes - 07-31-2013 12:25 PM

Don't accept their friend request, they could be spam or virus's. Only add people that you know.

- Harry-James-Potter - 07-31-2013 12:41 PM

Hmm that is weird. Maybe their is some famous girl named Skylar Wilson in their country and they were like OMG! And then sent you a request. I would try reporting it to facebook, for all you know it could be a glitch.