Twitist Forums
Why facebook blocks people from sending friend request for a long time? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why facebook blocks people from sending friend request for a long time? (/thread-76767.html)

Why facebook blocks people from sending friend request for a long time? - Ramen - 07-31-2013 05:48 PM

3-4 times they blocked me from sending friend request for 90 days. I send friend request to my well known friends. They are studious and use fb after every months. I have my real profile picture. I am just irritated.

- Stevö© - 07-31-2013 05:50 PM

So get them to send one to you, which you can accept. Maybe you can take a leaf out of there book any way - the studious bit.

- SPYDERBLADE - 07-31-2013 05:51 PM

There have been an ongoing issue with people sending random friend requests to people they don't know (probably just to up their friend list count). People probably started to complain.

- ? - 07-31-2013 06:07 PM

When someone rejects ur fruend request they get asked by fb do u know this person outside if fb, if they choose no, u get banned.

- Deepu - 07-31-2013 06:13 PM

I think you have send lots of friend requests in the facebook and many friend requests are pending.

- Ohm - 07-31-2013 06:25 PM

high friend request is sent