Twitist Forums
i know someone who has 4 accounts on facebook,she s the only one using a computer in? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: i know someone who has 4 accounts on facebook,she s the only one using a computer in? (/thread-77057.html)

i know someone who has 4 accounts on facebook,she s the only one using a computer in? - help.i fell in the toilet,and i cant get out. - 08-02-2013 04:28 AM

her house,her mom passed away and her father has advanced alzhiemers disease,and doesn't know what a computer is,much less how to use one,does she stand a chance of being knocked off facebook for being alone using one computer and without others in the house?id think that would be a mean thing to do.

- Brandon - 08-02-2013 04:34 AM

Simple answer no she wont I know people with 10 accounts... Also some people who create fake accounts and uses other peoples pics for the hell of it she will be fine. Smile

- abraXus - 08-02-2013 04:39 AM

it depends if she gets reported for doing it - if so, then facebook will lock all of the accounts, and force her to provide a government issued ID to prove which one of her accounts is real

nothing really happens if the person isnt reported tho