Twitist Forums
Do you think adding people you don't know on facebook is pathetic ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think adding people you don't know on facebook is pathetic ? (/thread-77064.html)

Do you think adding people you don't know on facebook is pathetic ? - Jewell - 08-02-2013 05:25 AM

When someone randomly comes across the facebook profile of a person, and the person seems cool , nice and handsome/beautiful ; do you think it's inappropriate to add them and try to speak to them or eventually meet them ?

- WTFchuck - 08-02-2013 05:35 AM

...using the site is pathetic..need attention much?

- Thomas - 08-02-2013 05:50 AM

nope thats not weird at all, put it this way you just meeting new people thats like meeting some one in the bar and getting there phone number (sort of) hope i could help ~Tp

- Anthrophobic - 08-02-2013 05:57 AM

You could always try a dating website like Plenty Of Fish, Ok-Cupid, or DateHookUp!

- Stevö© - 08-02-2013 06:13 AM

I'd say thats what facebook is for isn't it? A social network that fits the definition of socializing last time I looked. Pathetic is not having the guts to do it in the first place.

- Mehwish Chy - 08-02-2013 06:23 AM

probably...adding is not a problem. But if u chat with an unknown person, u might get into trouble. I faced this problem. So even if u add anyone unknown, don't be so much close with that person. Talk on simple matters, as an advice don't go so deep. All the best
thanks

- Noodlemanc - 08-02-2013 06:30 AM

FaceBook is pathetic.