Twitist Forums
My girlfriend deleted a picture of us on instagram. Why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My girlfriend deleted a picture of us on instagram. Why? (/thread-77089.html)

My girlfriend deleted a picture of us on instagram. Why? - K S - 08-02-2013 09:27 AM

My girlfriend and i have been together for 2 months now and our relationship is great. I am in control like a guy should be. She absolutely adores me.I am her first kiss, i took her virginity, first in many other things. She is currently out of state for a month, which is okay we talked about it and we are mature enough to handle it, Last night she texted me so we can skype like every night. I kind of started to argue with her because i wasn't happy with something she did. She was listening and got sad but she understood so in the end everything was good. We made compromises. We had a 5 hour conversation after and it went great. We were both having fun talking, we were laughing, getting romantic. Things that healthy couples do.
Today i woke up and she posted a picture on instagram. I noticed that our picture we took the day she left the state was gone. She deleted it but i don't understand why?
Did i do something wrong? Or is it a test? I feel like its a warning that if i mess up again im going to lose her. The picture wasnt that good anyways because it was blurry compared to all her other pictures. But i dont think that gives her a reason to delete it, right?
Why did she delete it???

- Sinéad - 08-02-2013 09:27 AM

Because you're ugly

- Sylvia - 08-02-2013 09:40 AM

You need to ask her, but I suspect it's because she decided she didn't want to be "controlled" by her boyfriend anymore. She got a taste of what it's like to live her own life without you being "in control". She may not "adore" you as much as you would want to think.

- Lawyer - 08-02-2013 09:55 AM

don't over think it! its obvious that she love you, maybe she just didn't like her look that night we girls delet pic. for that reason ;p

- Comicbook Reader - 08-02-2013 09:57 AM

"I am in control like a guy should be. She absolutely adores me." Son, you have a lot to learn about relationships. You have all the earmarks of a control freak and she may be waking up to your bullying ways.