Twitist Forums
If you have a facebook "page" - like a site page, not a profile, can you see who looks at your page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If you have a facebook "page" - like a site page, not a profile, can you see who looks at your page? (/thread-77150.html)

If you have a facebook "page" - like a site page, not a profile, can you see who looks at your page? - Gloria Angler - 08-02-2013 05:02 PM

I'm talking about a company or someone that has set up a public page. I know they can get statistics on #s of visitors, etc, but can they see who actually looked at the page, and if they clicked on links and stuff/where they went after they visited the page? If I visited a site page and was logged into my facebook profile, would they know I was there?

- Harry - 08-02-2013 05:14 PM

Unfortunately you cannot Trace back to a user to see if they are currently viewing your page in the " present" time you go to see whos " online" looking at your page.

Facebook only provides stats, etc. The closest thing to seeing people who click on links ( But you wont know who clicked them) is in the stats area of the page look at " Engaged Users" at the insights part of the page at the top.

This shows people who have clicked on the link/pic/web divert etc.

GOODLUCK