Twitist Forums
If you like and then immediately unlike a comment of a picture on Facebook then will the notification show? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If you like and then immediately unlike a comment of a picture on Facebook then will the notification show? (/thread-77223.html)

If you like and then immediately unlike a comment of a picture on Facebook then will the notification show? - Ana - 08-03-2013 02:27 AM

If you like and then immediately unlike a comment of a picture on Facebook then will the notification show?

I was looking at a persons facebook page and I'm not there friend but i know them and they know me and I accidentally liked one of the comments and I'm so scared that they will know!!! Plz help!

- Emily - 08-03-2013 02:42 AM

To be honest I think they can see but when they click on the photo it won't have your name on the you and however many people have liked it! Hope this helped!

- Nadja - 08-03-2013 02:58 AM

If the person who owns the page was online at the moment you liked the comment he/she will see the notification but when he/she enters it it won't show. If he/she wasn't online when you liked the comment, then, I think, there won't be a notification.