Twitist Forums
What does it mean when she likes me but doesn't send me a friend request on facebook or text me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean when she likes me but doesn't send me a friend request on facebook or text me? (/thread-77338.html)

What does it mean when she likes me but doesn't send me a friend request on facebook or text me? - lp55 - 08-03-2013 05:26 PM

What does it mean , btw can you still date the girl you like and she likes you back even though school out and your moving in like 20 days away from her, is it ok to tell her friends that I like her.

- Fox Bierlein - 08-03-2013 05:34 PM

no shes obvisouly a fuckin whore so just take my advice andd just fuck her then move

- Candra. - 08-03-2013 05:45 PM

Forgive me but I'm gonna be blunt.
sounds like this girl doesn't really like you.
I mean when I really like a guy I am persistent. I give it all I got and expect the same in return from someone who says they feel the same.
Obviously you know the situation better then anyone and its ultimately your call.
best of luck! <3

- ViktoriaMagdik - 08-03-2013 05:54 PM

One opportunity: She is shy and don't want you to judge her on her facebook content, and is afraid to write something wrong to you.
Another opportunity: She doesn't actually like you. Maybe she has just been nice and friendly to you as to other people.