Twitist Forums
How do you know if a profile of a famous celebrity on Facebook is real or fake? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you know if a profile of a famous celebrity on Facebook is real or fake? (/thread-77346.html)

How do you know if a profile of a famous celebrity on Facebook is real or fake? - H2013 - 08-03-2013 07:16 PM

How do you know if a profile of a famous celebrity on Facebook is real or fake? I found a profile of a famous celebrity on Facebook and tried to add him as a friend and it said he had reached the limit of friends (He had ALOOOOOOT of friends) How do you know?
I got a great answer saying to look and see if there is a checkmark by the celebrity's name, I looked and there is no check mark by the celebrity's name I mentioned in my question. I reported the profile.

- dan - 08-03-2013 07:17 PM

When you search for them in the top bar on Facebook, there is usually a check-mark next to their name to verify if they're the real person or not.

- ? - 08-03-2013 07:29 PM

Usually, they will create a page for people to follow and they not gonna answer individual message. So.... that might be fake.