Twitist Forums
What current trends or fads will make people cringe in the future? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What current trends or fads will make people cringe in the future? (/thread-7736.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Prince of Darkness - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

Consumerismismism!

- lightworker - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

It has definitely got to be the fashion of the guys wearing their trousers so baggy and low as to show their underpants, and the constant need to act like a 3 year old, and hoist them up for fear of them dropping! How ridiculous is that!!!
The girls also have their own fashion of displaying their g strings or tangas for all the world to see too!! Also makes me cringe as alot of them need to buy new ones as they are usually very old and decrepit, ugly and well worn. FGS! At least show us all something pretty to look at instead of this dirty white I often see!! Nothing is worse than these two fashion trends and I am sure we will look back on that as ridiculous and awful (as I already do)

- wideriver857 - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

ballet pumps will stay in fashion Smile they're comfy and go with everything. skinny jeans will stay in too.

uggs... I'm not sure but they've stayed in so far due to the comfiness.

80s revival will always come and go but will be embarassing!

Crop tops will be the current trend to cringe at! They're horrid! Me mum says men in cardigans and I sorta agree.

- Jaxman - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

Long Hair

- dave s - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

Easy...... Facebook.

"dave s is having a crap ......."

- Annoyingdime570 - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

Shag bands! What's that all about?

- Deighton - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

All the people who are going to vote Tory next year - in 10 years they will deny ever having done it.

- Haz - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

Jaffatastic skin. Although they made me cringe in the 80's when sunbeds first took off so maybe it's here to stay....Is 30 years considered a 'fad' ?

Oh and these had me slack jawed - http://media.photobucket.com/image/arm%20warmers/syrin129/clothes/accessories/armwarmers.jpg

EDIT- Hypocrite..Sexy edge? Well that explains why I was non plussed then. Do you find Avril lavigne attractive ?

- Fred Head - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

Embarrassing audience exploitation shows like x-factor and Britain's Got Retards.

- anne s - 10-12-2012 10:20 PM

i hated those barbed wire tattoos around the top of the arm , they went out of fashion quickly too