Twitist Forums
Does it come out of your Internet when your on Facebook on an iPhone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does it come out of your Internet when your on Facebook on an iPhone? (/thread-77395.html)

Does it come out of your Internet when your on Facebook on an iPhone? - Missymooby - 08-04-2013 02:26 AM

Basically last month I got an iPhone 4S with orange on contract. Earlier when we looked at the bill it was over £130 when it's supposed to be £88 for all three of the phones we have on contract with orange. On an iPhone you can't log out of Facebook or twitter unless you go into the settings and I was wondering if even if your logged in but not using the app does it still take it out of your Internet usage just for being logged in? I have unlimited Internet usage but once I use all of that up it starts putting an extra charge onto the bill at the end of the month.
So I was just wondering wether If I'm not in the house and connected to the Internet I need to log out to stop it from charging me.

- john - 08-04-2013 02:31 AM

if you are not using a device, the only reason for it to be accessing the internet is because of a virus. those Facebook and twitter plugins should not be responsible for your internet woes.

- Joseph - 08-04-2013 02:35 AM

i think it does