Twitist Forums
Do Facebook friends see when you add/edit your political or religious views? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do Facebook friends see when you add/edit your political or religious views? (/thread-77465.html)

Do Facebook friends see when you add/edit your political or religious views? - Name - 08-04-2013 10:47 AM

I remember a few years ago when you would add your political or religious views on Facebook, it would show up in the News Feed as something like "So-and-so changed his religious views." It either doesn't do this anymore or I have it hidden somehow. I would like to change it so that people can see when I edit it.

I thought maybe it would be in the Activity Log settings but I can't seem to find anything regarding this. Perhaps Facebook has changed this?

- Jailene - 08-04-2013 10:51 AM

I think it does do it. I've seen it a few times. I don't think that's in settings

- xnɭɟʞɹɐp - 08-04-2013 11:01 AM

you first click on your name in the top right, then click About tab. there will be a place to add/edit your religious views, and when you edit it, you can choose who sees it (Friends, Anyone, etc.).