Twitist Forums
Why ios fb app not showing any notification all? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why ios fb app not showing any notification all? (/thread-77592.html)

Why ios fb app not showing any notification all? - LoveFifty - 08-05-2013 04:35 AM

My ios app(iPod touch 5g) for FB was working really good.I even updated it twice.Currently I am using ios 6 FYI.
My fb app suddenly stopped showing any notifications(inside the app,on the globe icon).If I pull it down to refresh,it says "You do not have any notifications". what about my previous notifications then?It is not showing a single one.I get notificatins on laptop and I have to go through posts to see if I have anyone liking or commenting on my status.please help.
Finally I solved this problem!! It was not a fb app bug actually.This problem was created because I changed my date on the iPod to June 20th accidentally.Means I went ahead A MONTH ! Set the date right and I'm all good to go! thanks for answering though Smile

- CityofShamballa - 08-05-2013 04:45 AM

Have it send you an email for each notification, if you have the right app it'll give you them.

- Daniel - 08-05-2013 04:54 AM

If its Not Showing any Notifcations On the App And its Showing on the Computer than thats A Error With the Facebook App you Cant Fix it Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report to them About the Problem With your Facebook Mobile App