Twitist Forums
Is it proper Facebook etiquette if a friend posts the same You Tube video on all their friends timelines? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it proper Facebook etiquette if a friend posts the same You Tube video on all their friends timelines? (/thread-77628.html)

Is it proper Facebook etiquette if a friend posts the same You Tube video on all their friends timelines? - Chang Yo - 08-05-2013 08:18 AM

A friend created a You Tube video & is posting the same video on all 400 of their friends timelines & it feels like their pandering is more like spam.

- Yours truly - 08-05-2013 08:32 AM

I don't think there really is such a thing as "Facebook etiquette". but I do think that there are certain guidelines you should stick to so that you don't annoy the crap out of people. That being said, I think this person broke one of the guidelines. It is kind of spamming there video, and its also just stupid. The only this accomplishes for this person is annoying a ton of people who probably won't watch the video. I think if you really have a problem with it, you could send him a message asking him to at least stop posting videos on your timeline. Or you could comment when he posts a video on someone's timeline or your own, that you think it's rude he's doing this.