Twitist Forums
Guys does he want to be more then friends? Dot points!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Guys does he want to be more then friends? Dot points!? (/thread-7787.html)

Guys does he want to be more then friends? Dot points!? - stacesmiles - 10-12-2012 11:04 PM

-We have known eachother for about 6 months and in that time he has gone from aquantance to one of my good friends (I was already good friends with his best friend).
-He is recently single and he broke up with her after believing he couldn't be himself around her after discussing all of this with me weeks before they broke up.
- He tells me most things about himself and will text me and chat with me on social media (most of the time I start it but he will continue for a good hour or two).
-He is apparently flirty sometimes when talking to me or interacting with me (he will throw things with me or poke me occasionally).
-We went ice skating in a big group and he was acting funny/flirtyand grabbing onto everyone's hips and pushing them but seemingly me most as well as showing off with the rest of the boys.
- At skating, we made a long chain of us and he grabbed my hand (as we were next to eachother)and we awkwardly had intertwined fingers but he didn't let go quickly or change it.
- He got seriously sunburnt and I walked up and traced my finger along the line where his forehead was burnt and he was fine with it an didn't back away or get awkward.
- He always hugs me (hello or goodbye or both Smile

He is a friendly guy and we are very similar in the way we think but I just want to know if it's a possibility - apparently he can be a little oblivious to female attention but my friends think he is flirty back - what do you think?

- Anthony - 10-12-2012 11:12 PM

Sounds like your friend is a homosexual

- James - 10-12-2012 11:12 PM

Definitely likes you, just doesn't have the confidence to hit on you. You start it.

- Bonkers - 10-12-2012 11:12 PM

I am a teenage boy and from what you have told me i think that he is happy being friends but would secretly like to be more than friends. He may just not know how to ask. I hope this helps and good luck. Be sure to let me know how it goes. Also remember this, teenage boys always want the girl to make the first move.