Twitist Forums
I accidentally followed someone on twitter then immeadiatley unfollowed them would they be notified? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I accidentally followed someone on twitter then immeadiatley unfollowed them would they be notified? (/thread-77939.html)

I accidentally followed someone on twitter then immeadiatley unfollowed them would they be notified? - WTCS - 08-07-2013 03:23 AM

Ya I got pretty hammered last night then I went on twitter and clicked follow on some chicks page then a second later clicked unfollow would she get an email from that or not?

- Max - 08-07-2013 03:36 AM

yes they get an email so u cant do anything other than make an excuse before they notice

- icefyre - 08-07-2013 03:53 AM

I think they only get a notification when you follow them, I don't believe they are notified when you unfollow them.

Hope this helps!

- Jm - 08-07-2013 03:57 AM

If she has enabled email notifications, then she will receive an email as soon as you follow her. If you unfollowed her, no notification will be sent to her at all. Chillax. Smile

- Twitter - 08-07-2013 04:12 AM

It depends on their settings. If email notification is on, they got email.
They also can see in activity tab in real time when you followed.
There is no notification when you unfollow, so the only way to see is opening you user and see if you still follow.