Twitist Forums
How to make my facebook page popular with thousands of likes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to make my facebook page popular with thousands of likes? (/thread-77949.html)

How to make my facebook page popular with thousands of likes? - Teen - 08-07-2013 05:04 AM

I created it yesterday with my friends, and I only have around 20 likes. How to have more likes? I have plenty of things to post ... I tried posting the page's link on other pages, but I don't think it is a good idea.. it's not really helping ... So what should I do?!

- Jawad - 08-07-2013 05:09 AM

hello..!!! just simply upload the related post on which the page is created. always on Facebook because you are working on public level....

- Ammu - 08-07-2013 05:23 AM

hmm so you want more likes on your page that u create. its very simple use some tools like add me fast , invite your friends on your page , invite people to be moderator or adviser on your page , post your link regularly in active posts and groups.very soon you got the result . enjoy Smile

- Daniel - 08-07-2013 05:29 AM

Use The Build Audience Tool And Invite your Friends to your Page And Ask Them to Share it