Twitist Forums
Getting a request from a stranger on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Getting a request from a stranger on Facebook? (/thread-77959.html)

Getting a request from a stranger on Facebook? - Jess - 08-07-2013 06:22 AM

I know I'm not the only one. Almost everyone gets dodgy requests on Facebook. Do you accept or decline? Also how to they find you? Like no mutual friends or anything. Do they find you by comments you might post on popular Facebook pages?

- Jack - 08-07-2013 06:35 AM

I get them once in a while. I ignore them and ifthey keep readding me I accept and delete a few months later

- Jack - 08-07-2013 06:37 AM

The best way to deal with it is just to block them if they look strange or act strange- if not, they could just be someone who has similar like pages to you therefore it comes up on their 'people to add' or could own a page you've liked, and they've decided to add a few people! I own a small clothing business which has a facebook page, and tend to add people I talk to on that as it's nice to get to know people with similar interests!
Good luck, and make sure you block them if they act, look or sound strange.

- JuicYiRideSolo - 08-07-2013 06:43 AM

Sometime facebook shows you people who you have no mutual friends with

- Daniel - 08-07-2013 06:56 AM

Depends On The Person Some of them i Dont Accept Some of them I Do They Can Find you in Many Ways Through Networks School Lists Work Lists