Twitist Forums
why does facebook shows that i liked a photo or page that i didn't actually clicked like on it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: why does facebook shows that i liked a photo or page that i didn't actually clicked like on it? (/thread-77977.html)

why does facebook shows that i liked a photo or page that i didn't actually clicked like on it? - xristina - 08-07-2013 08:32 AM

Facebook shows that i like a photo or a page that i didn't click like on it and when i try to unlike it there is no option to do it! is it like a facebook virus?

- Nurse Jacki - 08-07-2013 08:46 AM

If you clicked "like" on a friends album in the past, when they add photos to the album- your "like" still shows up from when you initially liked it. Every time they post pics from that album, your "like" will show!

- Annie - 08-07-2013 09:02 AM

I have the same problem. It's not a virus, it's Facebook doing the automatic liking. Facebook is violating their own rules and sometimes Facebook nails the users that aren't doing anything wrong to make trouble for fun. Facebook should be banned because of it.