Twitist Forums
when someone says any body on facebook what do they mean just friends or acquaintances too on? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: when someone says any body on facebook what do they mean just friends or acquaintances too on? (/thread-78002.html)

when someone says any body on facebook what do they mean just friends or acquaintances too on? - Edward - 08-07-2013 11:39 AM

hay well i have this friend and they are having a party this weekend and i would very much like to go.
when they described it they said (if anyone else would like to come hit us up on an inbox) dose this mean just people they know well or anybody like acquaintances.

- Jessica Albinar - 08-07-2013 11:40 AM

I would mean anyone that I know. However give it a shot just be aware if you are not on their friends list chances are fb ain't gonna send the email even tho it says email sent. If I wanted to go that bad I would hitch up with a friend find out where its at and just show up

- Daniel - 08-07-2013 11:46 AM

They Didint Mention Anybody Specific So Just Anybody if you Want to Go Hit them up a Inbox its Worth a Chance

- Exhausted - 08-07-2013 11:52 AM

Hmm could mean everyone that is interested regardless of friendship. Take 1 or more friends & show up to the party.